Tuesday 25 January 2011

My Memories are Not Real !

(is it going to mess with me as much as the last one did?)

my memories... my ..dream

OH MY GOD!

they're not.. now..

FUCK!

so is it all just one big lie?!

who am I ?

If I'm not my memories?!

FUCK!!!

I think a part of me just died...


[..]

:-<
hmm.. must be part of the 'false self' that Tolle keeps talking about...

:-?

Tyler from Fight Club did say 'you are not your fucking Ikea furniture'..

so I guess 'you are not your memories' is pretty much .. just as true!


[..]

So what's left? The 'real' self? The consciousness?

I don't know.. yet..

at the moment I'm feeling .. lack.. loss.. threat..
threat of loss...

I guess it's just the ego.. in it's suffering...

[..]

okay okay.

just accept it.

and come back to now.

there we go. much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment