Wednesday 9 February 2011

Decision is a function of CONSCIOUSNESS

"Decision is a function of Consciousness, the only function it is actually ever capable of." - David R. Hawkins, (PhD, MD, researcher at the institute for advanced spiritual and consciousness research, creator of the calibrated log map of consciousness)

If this is true, then it means when you make a decision, it's not your mind that does that. It's you consciousness (spirit, soul, being-ness, one life, or whatever you call it).

So that's why I couldn't understand the decision-making process in me... because I was trying to explain it mentally, and logically.

Of course anyone could argue that decision is just the sum of a (very complex) mental equasion with many variables (physical, emotional, financial, etc.) but I think that is incomplete.
Those are just the factors and the situation around the decision.
I think the decision is not just the sum of the arguments and factors.

I think (and I could be wrong, this is just my interpretation) that there is some part of us, a part of each of us has, a part that psychologists can't 'look at', and that is the one making the decision. And I like to believe that, that part, is not of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment